Place it below the <body> tag .
Just place <a href=”/ask”>ask me anything</a> to your html codes, wherever you want it to appear :)
Why? Just click them, it works for me :”)
Thank you :)
You can check it this tutorial:
I could not explain better than they do <3
1. Paste THIS CODE on your description or anywhere you want the the drop down menu to appear.
1. Paste THIS CODE between <head> and </head> on your theme.
Change the IMAGEURL to the URL of the image you want to appear.
2. Paste THIS CODE between <style> and </style> on your theme.
1. Go to HERE
2. Then click Pages -> Add Page
3. Now type in a link for the ‘Page URL’. Example: YOURURL.tumblr.com/blogroll
4. For the ‘Page Type’ section, choose ‘Custom Layout’.
5. Now paste THIS CODE on the custom HTML section.
6. Click create page.
7. Then Click Save + Close.
8. You can link it wherever you want.
Ex: <a href=”URL.tumblr.com/blogroll”>BLOGROLL</a>
1. Copy THIS CODE.
2. Paste the code after <body>
3. Replace the USERNAME HERE with your twitter username.
1. Copy THIS CODE
2. Paste it before the </head> tag.
Theme by Makemestfu Powered by Tumblr